Use leftover turkey, gravy, veggies and mashed potatoes to make this comfort food classic.
- 2 1/2 cups leftover turkey meat, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup leftover cooked veggies like Brussels sprouts, beans, kale etc.
- 1 cup diced carrots, blanched or steamed until tender
- 1-2 cups leftover gravy
- 3-4 cups mashed potatoes
- Salt & pepper
- Mix together the turkey, veggies and carrots, then season with salt and pepper.
- Place mixture in a deep soufflé dish, then pour the gravy over the top.
- Cover with large spoonfuls of mashed potatoes, spread out evenly, then dot with butter.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 375° until bubbly, about 20 minutes.